(Free Course) The Self-Taught Programmer Course 2020 : The Definitive Guide to Programming Professionally
I am a self-taught programmer. After a year of self-study, I learned to program well enough to land a job as a software engineer II at eBay. Once I got there, I realized I was severely under-prepared. I was overwhelmed by the amount of things I needed to know but hadn’t learned yet. My journey learning to program, and my experience at my first job as a software engineer were the inspiration for this course.
This course is not just about learning to program; although you will learn to code. If you want to program professionally, it is not enough to learn to code; that is why, in addition to helping you learn to program, I also cover the rest of the things you need to know to program professionally that classes and books don’t teach you. The Self-taught Programmer is a roadmap, a guide to take you from writing your first Python program, to passing your first technical interview. I divided the course into five sections:
- 1. Learn to program in Python 3 and build your first program
- 2. Learn Object-oriented programming and create a powerful Python program to get you hooked.
- 3. Learn to use tools like Git, Bash, regular expressions and databases. Then use your new coding skills to build a web scraper.
- 4. Study Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms.
- 5. Finish with tips for working with a team and landing a programming job.
Who this course is for:
- New programmers.
- Anyone that wants to learn how to go from a complete beginner to a software engineer.
- Anyone that wants to learn to program to improve their career!
- Part I Introduction to Programming
- Part II Introduction to Programming Paradigms
- Part III Introduction to Programming Tools
- Part IV Introduction to Computer Science
- Part V Land a Job
What you’ll learn
- Start to program in Python 3 and build your first program.
- Learn Object-oriented programming and create a powerful Python program to get you hooked.
- Learn to use tools like Git, Bash, and regular expressions. Then use your new coding skills to build a web scraper.
- Study Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms.
- Finish with best coding practices, tips for working with a team, and advice on landing your first programming job.
This course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 12 articles
- 43 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Enroll Link : Click Here