GE Digital Recruitment Drive 2023:
GE Digital is Hiring fresher graduate candidates in the disciplines of Computer Science/ Information Technology for the role of Software Engineering Specialist across the Bangalore location. The detailed job description is given below.
About GE Digital:-
GE Digital provides software and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) services to industrial companies. We operate across four key industries, including power generation, manufacturing, oil & gas, and electric utilities & telecom. As part of GE, we are helping industry work better. Driven by people, process and proven technology, we are innovating with our customers to make the complex simple – at unparalleled speed and scale.
GE Digital Recruitment Drive 2023:-
Job Title: Software Engineering Specialist
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
- Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Understanding project requirements
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploy cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD Tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
GE Digital Recruitment Drive 2023 Apply Link: Click Here