GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2021:
GE Healthcare is hiring freshers for the position of Software Engineering Specialist for the Bangalore office location. The interested and eligible graduates can apply for GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2021.
GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Software Engineering Specialist
Job Location: Bangalore/Remote
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2021-2019 Batch or Any)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) wit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Freshers can be considered
Job Description Summary
In this role you are responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. You will be working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. You will be responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
Desired Characteristics Technical Expertise:
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
The interested and eligible graduates apply on the following GE healthcare application link.
Apply Link: Click here to register GE Healthcare