Google India invites application for Google Information Technology Summer Internship Program 2021 For IT, IS or CS related students across India. The graduate pursuing Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration, or a related technical field apply now for the Google Summer Internship 2021.
Google Summer Internship Program 2021:
Job Title: Information Technology Intern, Summer 2021
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary: High In Industry
Eligibility: Under/Post Graduate Students of CS/IT/IS or Related
Google Summer Internship Job Description:
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- Currently pursuing an academic degree in one of the following majors: Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration, or a related technical field.
- Experience working in an IT department or PC support or in another technically-focused service environment.
- Experience troubleshooting applications in one or more of the following networked environments: ChromeOS, Linux, Mac, Windows.
- Passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
About the job
As a member of our Information Technology team you are the go-to person for Googlers’ computer hardware and software needs, providing front line user support for all of Google’s internal tools and technologies. You troubleshoot, respond to inquiries, and find solutions to technical challenges. Beyond the day-to-day, you improve the Googler user experience by contributing to longer term projects and documentation efforts and have access to our skills based trainings.
You’ll problem solve with multiple operating systems (e.g., OS X, Linux, Windows, etc.) and a range of devices (e.g., desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices, etc.). Additionally, you’ll occasionally partner with various teams including Security, Networking and Infrastructure. You’re a fast learner and a great communicator who can effectively support the IT needs of global offices of all sizes and Googlers of varying technical backgrounds.
Google created one of the world’s largest global computing infrastructures for both internal and external use. And behind that infrastructure is a diverse group of Googlers who design, build and keep the lights on for our users. Using our unique technologies, along with open source tools, we keep Google’s products and services running, robust and secure. We aspire to be an organization that reflects the diversity of our users globally and give back to the world’s technical community whenever we can.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Provide support for desktops/laptops and user access to corporate network and applications.
- Provide support for services such as office phones, mobile devices, video conferencing and remote access.
- Provide direct support for Google’s corporate resources and applications.
- Contribute to project based work related to user or infrastructure support.
Registration Link: Click Here to Apply Google Summer Intern