H&M Group, the world’s leading fashion retailer, is on the hunt for talented and passionate Associate Software Engineers to join their dynamic team. Are you ready to code your way into the exciting world of fashion and technology? This off-campus drive could be your golden ticket!
About Company :
As one of the world’s largest fashion companies with more than 171,000 employees worldwide, H&M is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue a career within the fashion industry. H&M group comprises of nine independent brands: H&M, COS, Monki, Weekday, & Other Stories, Cheap Monday, H&M Home and ARKET. We have over 5,000 stores across more than 73 markets worldwide.
About H&M Off Campus Drive 2024
Role : Associate Software Engineer
Location : Remote
Salary : 11-12 LPA
- 2023 batch BE / BTech / MCA (CS/IT)
- Good Academic track record
H&M Group are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Associate Software Engineer to join their collaborative engineering team. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or an individual with 0-1 years of experience to contribute to exciting projects, learn from seasoned engineers, and grow their skills in a supportive and dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in software engineering principles and a keen interest in advancing their technical knowledge and skills.
Good to Have
- Has development experience in C/C++/ Java /any language
- Has knowledge of OOPs concept
- Has knowledge in Data Structures, SQL – TSQL/ PLSQL
- Basic understanding of software development principles, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git / Github
- Participated in Hackathons/ Coding competitions
- Running Clubs or driving some initiatives
- Can showcase projects from college and motivation behind
- Assist in designing, developing, testing, and maintaining high-quality software solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Participate in code reviews to improve coding skills and share knowledge.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving defects in existing software applications.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Engage in educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations to improve job competence and personal skills.
How To Apply :
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same on the following link.
H&M Apply Link : Click Here