HP Enterprise organizing recruitment drive for campus graduates to hire top talent from various Universities in India as Software Engineer.
HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive 2020
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Software Engineer to join us! In this amazing role, you will be responsible for design, development, troubleshooting and debugging of data engineering products for HCI, Software Defined Storage analytics products of HPE.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our R&D team and work in areas of storage, file system, hyper converged solutions and analytics.You will evaluate, design, and define coding, programming, and integration activities based on objectives and established project guidelines, collaborating with product management to understand and finalize requirements.
|Company Name:||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Job Position:||Graduate Software Engineer|
|Work Location:||Bangalore, India|
How you’ll make your mark:
- By recommending design choices and finalizing the design for new feature development, working with colleagues and other business areas
- You can perform and write portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of feature development; you will also recognize and debug issues with code and suggest changes or improvements.
- You can partner to develop reliable, cost effective, and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- You’ll collaborate and communicate with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- You will be familiar with Perl, Linux, Unix, VMWare and Storage.
Eligibility Criteria For HPE Off Campus Drive 2020
- You have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- You have worked in Linux systems development/storage appliance development/analytics data collection domain.
- You have experience in C++/Java writing systems software and the ability to do scripting on a need basis.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are skilled with software systems testing methodology including: execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts, and tools and can design software systems running on multiple platforms
Apply Link: Click Here to apply HP Off Campus Drive 2020