HPE Recruitment Drive 2022:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Engineer. Graduates and Post Graduates who completed their education in the field of Computer Science are eligible to apply. Detailed job Description is available below.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise:-
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Recruitment Drive 2022:-
Job Title: Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2019 – 2021 Batch)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Designs portions of engineering solutions utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements
- Implements established test plans for existing designs, including validation of mechanical, electrical, software, and other engineering specifications and requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on engineering design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Experience or understanding of appropriate engineering design tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
HPE Recruitment Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here