IBM Freshers Selection Process: IBM conducts recruitment drive to hire fresh graduates of Engineering, MCA, Science in various jobs position across it’s all offices in India, through various IBM off campus placement drive. IBM is one of the best global company to start careers for freshers of BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSC Computer Science graduates. Every freshers of final year as well pass outs try to attend the IBM drive . Here we are listing the full campus recruitment process of IBM.
About IBM :
The International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. IBM is an IT Service based company provides services Cloud, AI, Machine Learning, Hardware As well software Solutions.
IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM. It has offices in Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida, Bhubaneshwar, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad.
Between 2003 and 2007, IBM India has grown by almost 800%, from 9,000 in 2003 to nearly 74,000 in 2007.Since 2006, IBM has been the multinational with the largest number of employees in India.IBM is very secretive about the geographic distribution of its employees. By most estimates, it has close to a third of its 430,000 employees (~ 140,000) in India, and it likely has more employees there than in the US.
IBM Recruitment Process For Freshers 2020 – 2021
Every year IBM conducts Campus recruitment drive in all major cities and Universities in India. The Final Year as well recent fresh graduates will be called for the IBM freshers jobs recruitment drive. Every year IBM hires thousands of fresh talent in India, the IBM selection process for fresher is so different as compared to other companies campus recruitment process. IBM does not take any mathematical type aptitude test. IBM follows a different selection pattern as you see in the description as follow. before we talk the IBM hiring pattern read the eligibility criteria required for IBM placement process.
IBM Eligibility Criteria For Freshers
- Minimum 60% in X, XII, Diploma or Equivalent
- 65% or Above/ Equivalent CGPA in B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech/M.E/MCA
- No backlogs at the time of interview
- Minimum 1 year of education gap
Job Offered By IBM To Freshers
- Job Profile : Associate System Engineer
- Salary : 4-5 LPA
- Work Location : Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida, Bhubaneshwar, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad
How To Apply IBM Opening For Freshers
IBM releases notification region wise in selected colleges placement board offices. Or It releases official notification on the IBM careers page or various job boards. To get latest job opening updates you must have to register on IBM India Careers page.
Selection Pattern For IBM Recruitment Process
- Cognitive Ability Games
- Learning Agility Assessments
- Coding Test
- English Language Test
IBM Cognitive Ability Games
This is the first round of IBM recruitment process, IBM Cognitive Ability Games asks you to complete a series of questions that relate to verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning, to measure your critical thinking and reasoning ability. Research consistently shows that these skills are commonly linked to job performance across a broad range of jobs.
The assessment indicates to employers the extent to which these abilities are likely to be strengths for you, or whether it’s more likely that you will apply other qualities to enhance your performance at work.
The IBM Cognify consist of 6-7 computer games which basically Assess attributes critical to every role: problem solving, numerical reasoning and verbal knowledge. you have given a basic demo before the each game begins. You don’t need to practice for these games it depends on your ability how quick learn you.
Examples of IBM Cognify Ability Games:
Move Blue Marbel to the Stars
Move the blue marble from the starting point to the starred area in as few moves as possible.
Rotate the image on the left and then replicate it on the right.
IBM Learning Agility Assessments :
IBM Learning Agility Test, this is a Psychometric Test. In this Test there will 50 Questions that you have to solve in 20 minutes. This is a one type of psychometric test which are used by employers to objectively measure candidates cognitive abilities, attitudes, personality and knowledge. ibm learning agility assessments just a multiple choice question and answer type you have to choose between agree or disagree.
Some Examples of IBM Learning Agility Assessments:
- Describe yourself as honestly as you can. You have to choose any option out of these for each question
- Strongly Disagree
- Slightly Disagree
- Neither Agree nor Disagree
- Slightly Agree
- Strongly Disagree
- Sometimes I miss seeing or communicating the “hard truth” of situations.
- Interacting with strangers energies me
- At a party, I interact with many people, even strangers rather than speak with a few close friends
- Sometimes I pay so much attention to facts, other present or past, that I miss new possibilities.
- Sometimes I think so much about possibilities that I never look at how to make them a reality.
- I sometimes jump to quickly into an activity and don’t allow enough time to think it over.
- I solve problems by working through facts until I understand the problem.
- I am interested in doing things that are new and different.
- I trust impressions, symbols and metaphors more than what I actually experienced.
- It is important that I am able to take on different kinds of tasks at work.
IBM Coding Test :
IBM conducts coding test on HackerRank platform it consist of 1 Programming problem and 5-6 MCQs. coding problem just test your basic data structure knowledge. You can program in C, C++, Python, JAVA. MCQs will be from DBMS, Data Structure and computer Networking.
Examples of IBM Coding Test
- Write a C++ Program to Change Decimal Number to Binary?
- C++ Program to generate Fibonacci Triangle
- Write a program to calculate the standard deviation.
- Write a C program to find the sum of A.P(Arithmetic Progression ) series
- Write a program to find HCF of two numbers by without using recursion.
IBM English Language Test :
IBM English language Test is based on AMCAT based adaptive test. Questions will be to fill some grammar, synonyms, anonymous, paragraph based.
Examples of IBM English Language Test
Do you know where the President of America ………. ?
I really woudn’t joke about it because these people are deadly serious and _________ buisness.
It is surprising to see that this_____ writer has written a book which is truly global in very sense.
IBM Freshers Technical Interview :
Once you clear the test you will be called for technical interview. Interviewer asks questions on basic C, Data structure as well some basic computer programs will be asked. For CS/IT/MCA questions from Java , Oops as well Operating system, Computer Network and DBMS will be asked as well depends on your Resume. Your favorite Technology , web development etc. For other branch students just basic C programs and your favorite subjects.
IBM Freshers HR Interview :
This is final round of your selection, in this round they analyze your confidence, hobbies, skills. as well questions on your background, family as well questions related to IBM company will be asked. Some Interviewer may ask some puzzles, aptitude questions. Prepared well and get Selected.
Full Stack Development / Software Engineer:: Register Now
Data Science / Machine Learning :: Register Now
Digital Marketing :: Register Now