Informatica Careers Off Campus Drive 2020 : Informatica hiring college graduates freshers as position of software engineer in Bangalore Location. Informatica is a software development company founded in 1993. It is headquartered in Redwood City, California. Its core products include Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Data Integration.
Informatica Careers Freshers Hiring :
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Imagine yourself working for the leading independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. As a University Graduate at Informatica, you will be exposed to innovative culture, challenging work and a fast moving, results oriented environment. As a software development engineer, you will be responsible for creating and certifying code for Informatica’s next generation platform to handle the volume, velocity and variety of structured and unstructured data. It could be enterprise and partner data from hosted cloud services and on-premise deployments or arbitrary data from social web sites and media.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You are a self-motivated professional who demonstrates the ability to quickly grasp new technologies and products in addition to solving complex problems. You are bright and intellectually curious; deal with concepts and complexity comfortably; are capable, adaptable and agile. You like the excitement of working in a fast-paced environment. You like being creative and are open to new ideas and ways of doing things. You are able to work independently as well as within a team spanning multiple regions.
Technically, we expect you to have :
• Knowledge in Relational databases concepts
• Object Oriented design, data structures and programming
• Operating Systems, multi-threading and algorithm knowledge is preferred
In addition, you have the following attributes:
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
• Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Accurately assess critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables
• Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members
• Possess excellent written and verbal skills
• Articulate ideas and thoughts clearly and easily
• Interact well with team leaders, peers, junior staff and other managers at various
• Write clean maintainable product code; develop and maintain the tests; work with the
product management and product delivery teams on defining and validating the
requirements; handle scoping, planning, internal and external dependencies for the
features that you own
• Maintain design specifications based on implementation time changes
• Contribute to all aspects of the engineering process, i.e. agile, design reviews, etc.
• Handle internal and external dependencies for the features that you own
• Collaborate with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an Agile
• Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical
Interested and Eligible apply on The Following apply link.
Also Apply For Informatica Freshers Openings : Click Here