Website Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL)
(MKCL) was promoted by the Department of Higher and Technical Education (H & TE), Government of Maharashtra (GoM), India and was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956. On January 05, 2018 the Department of Higher and Technical Education (H & TE), Government of Maharashtra (GoM) issued a Government Resolution, as per which, in place of H & TE Department, the General Administration Department (GAD) has become the Representative Department of GoM for matters concerning MKCL.
MKCL (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited) is looking for dynamic candidates for the position of Project Trainee at MKCL’s Pune office who aspire to work on challenging projects and wish to make a positive impact on society. The trainees shall undergo an exciting six months of rigorous training on cutting edge and disruptive technologies encapsulated with challenging assignments, live project experience under the guidance of experienced Tech Leads. This intense training provided by industry experts shall be provided free of cost. Trainee shall also receive monthly stipend during this time. They shall receive intense training on technologies such as:
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data technologies
- B.E., B.Tech., MCA, MCS, M.Sc. (Comp Sc.) 2018 pass outs from recognized universities
- Candidates who have appeared for their final year examination of B.E., B.Tech., MCA, MCS, M.Sc. (Comp Sc.) degree course from recognized universities can also apply, subject to successful completion of their degree course before 1st Oct 2019.
- Last date to apply online: Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Mock test: May 27, 2019 to June 1, 2019
- Online test: Sunday, June 2, 2019 from 10AM to 4PM
- Results of the online test: Friday, June 7, 2019
- Hands-on Test & Personal Interview: Monday June 17, 2019 to Tuesday June 25, 2019
- Date of joining: July 1, 2019
The position for Project Trainee is for Pune.
Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Registration: Candidates should Click Here for the online application, on or before 26th May 2019.
Online Test: Candidates are required to appear for an Online Test as per the details mentioned on: http://career.mkcl.org/job-details
Note: Applicants will receive all the details about the online test through a separate email.
Hands-on Test & Interview: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a Hands-on Test and interview as per the details mentioned on the following website: http://career.mkcl.org/job-details
Terms & Conditions
- Do not create more than one logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.