KLA- Tencor Off Campus Drive 2021: KLA Tencor is hiring fresher graduates and post graduates for the role of Software Engineer across Chennai location in India. Detailed job description is available below.
KLA-Tencor Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai/Remote
Experience: Freshers/0-1 year
Salary: 13-17 LPA
KLA Off Campus Description:
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D.
- 2020/21 batch Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or any Computer Science discipline
- Good academics ( 7 GPA or 70% in engg)
- Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing
- Provide technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan
- In conjunction with the technical Lead, highlights, reviews and mitigates technical risks
- Ensure that detailed designs, code, and unit tests are consistent, robust, future-proof and scalable
- Handle software sustenance activities
- Strong in programming fundamentals, C, C++, C#, Java
- Possess excellent analytical & problem-solving ability
- Exposure to Data Structures, Multi-threading & Software design would be an added advantage
About the referral program:
Anyone who has an eLitmus account can refer their friends to this job
- As a token of gratitude eLitmus will pay you a reward of ₹ 50,000 cash (paid to a bank account of an Indian resident post applicable tax deductions by eLitmus)
- Referral shall be payable only if the successful candidate who is offered the job completes 6 calendar months of continuous employment with the company.
- The referred candidate should have entered your eLitmus login mail id / eLitmus candidate Id under the referral field
- The referee would be eligible for 100% of the referral amount in case they have a pH score prior to the referred candidate applying to the job. Others would be eligible for only 50% of the referral amount
How To Apply KLA:
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following KLA off campus official registration on Elitmus portal, (Elitmus test not required to apply). on or before 23rd July 2021. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 25th July 2021.
KLA Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here