Lionbridge Recruitment 2021: LionBridge Technologies is hiring fresher candidates for the role of Engineers across Mumbai location in India. Eligible graduates in the field of Computer Science/ Information Technology are eligible to apply.
About Lionbridge Technologies:
Lionbridge Technologies is a provider of translation, development, and testing solutions. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client’s product and content lifecycle – from development to translation, testing and maintenance. Global organizations rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments.
Lionbridge Recruitment 2021:
Job Title: Engineers
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: Freshers (2019/ 2020 Batch)
Salary: High in Industry
- Any Computer course certificate is an added advantage
The Onboarding Support Engineer will provide customer focused technical Level 2 support to external customers of Lionbridge product technology. The Engineer will be the primary contact point for our customers when issues or queries arise with the product. The Engineer will also work closely with other Support Engineers along wiThe Localization Engineer helps project managers with technical tasks such as file analysis, preparation, debugging, management, archiving, etc. The Localization Engineer is able to resolve problems inherent in various localization tasks and processes and participates in the preparation of budgets and schedules. He/she is in many ways responsible for customer satisfaction.
- File analysis & preparation
- Preparing instructions & task kits for external teams
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Run scripts and tools on files (XLZ/TXT) in order to prepare for translation and deliver back to customer environment
- Pre and Post Process in different workflows per program
- QA final published web pages and email templates
- Communicate with customer in case to technical breakdowns or issues (mostly via tickets and established IT process)
- Work within established guidelines, but exercise discretion around scoping, processes and solutions in case of breakdown in process
- Good level of spoken and written English language.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to problem solving, show high level of initiative and enthusiasm with attention to detail.
- Ability to judge between independent action and support-seeking
- Ability to lead and motivate
- People management (team leading, conflict handling)
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested graduates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Lionbridge Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here