Lionbridge Recruitment 2021: LionBridge Technologies is hiring fresher candidates for the role of Junior Engineers across Mumbai location in India. Eligible graduates and Post Graduates in the field of Computer Science/ Information Technology are eligible to apply.
About Lionbridge Technologies:
Lionbridge Technologies is a provider of translation, development, and testing solutions. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client’s product and content lifecycle – from development to translation, testing and maintenance. Global organizations rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments.
Lionbridge Recruitment 2021:
Job Title: Junior Engineers
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: Freshers (2019/ 2020 Batch)
Salary: High in Industry
- MCA, or B.E/B-Tech degree in Computers/IT or BSC-IT and preferred skills in programming languages like C#, DotNet, good with database SQL.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Willingness to work on L2 Technical Support profile and in 24×7 rotational shifts
The Onboarding Support Engineer will provide customer focused technical Level 2 support to external customers of Lionbridge product technology. The Engineer will be the primary contact point for our customers when issues or queries arise with the product. The Engineer will also work closely with other Support Engineers along with Development and Product Management to make our products more intuitive and easier to support. The Engineer will have excellent communication skills, and key knowledge of Lionbridge product technology and our customer use cases.
- Provide Level 2 support to external customers of Lionbridge product technology.
- Work closely with Development and Product Management to make our software more intuitive and easier to support.
- Updates and creates online knowledgebase articles to reduce support requests.
- Provides or attends working sessions with clients to troubleshoot issues.
- Captures any bugs identified by Product users and escalates to Development.
- Captures any enhancement requests identified by Product users and escalates to Development.
- Assists on problem resolution, and training on tools and products to other technical support personnel.
- Work in a 24 / 7 shift model (This includes weekends and Holidays)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to deal calmly, positively, and professionally in tense or elevated situations and with upset or frustrated customers.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, obtain results, and provide solutions for a broad range of technical problems.
- Responsible; able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision.
- Focus and understanding of the customer needs.
- Knowledge of Lionbridge’s product technology customer use scenarios.
- Knowledge of the translation process.
- Competency in at least one scripting language a bonus.
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested graduates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Lionbridge Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here