LogiNext is looking for fresh graduates to work as Júnior Software Security Engineers. You’ll lead the effort to implement, operate, support, and maintain the security infrastructure and supporting tools that are necessary to protect internal and external assets on networks that support our corporate infrastructure and applications.
LogiNext Off Campus Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : Junior Software Engineer – Security
Job Location : Mumbai , Maharashtra
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 0-1 Years
Job Description :
The well qualified candidate will be building digital security protocols, operating a cyber security system and maintaining an IT security infrastructure for their organization or their clients’ organizations. integrate at a high level the knowledge of several areas including network security, IAM, DevSecOps, continuous monitoring, enterprise desktop security, zero-trust architecture principles, security incident remediation, red/blue team exercises, securing multi-cloud and private cloud environments, and more. As we embrace separation of duties, this role will be a critical check and balance that reviews changes in the environment developed by other cybersecurity teams and thereby ensures changes are appropriate and don’t introduce additional risk/liability.
- Take functional ownership of all security related architecture and design following standards set forth by the enterprise cybersecurity teams
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of implementations, upgrades, configuration changes, and break/fix activities
- Assist the Enterprise Cybersecurity teams with hardening initiatives which include monitoring for baseline configuration compliance across all pertinent systems and tools
- Identify and make recommendations citing strong evidence for material changes in policies, standards, established architecture, and best practices where necessary to further enhance security posture
- Work closely with application development teams to ensure a successful implementation of DevSecOps complete with automated testing using tools and processes you will create.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Cyber Security, or a directly related field. Education requirements may be replaced with previous related work experience and cyber security certifications (CISSP, CISM, Security+, CEH, Azure Security Engineer, etc.)
- 0- 1 years working in yber Security
- At least one professional level technical certification such as CCNP – Security, GIAC certifications, or another industry-recognized security-related certification
- Knowledge SOC 2, ISO and VAPT.
- Knowledge of tools such as BigFix, InTune, Imperva, Snort, Nessus/Nexpose, and others that are similar
- Knowledge of Enterprise wide -authentication and identity solutions
- Knowledge of Azure AD/Active Directory Single Sign-On (SSO), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Application Registration, Identity Federation, Automation
- Experience with automation using PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc…
- Excellent troubleshooting and root cause diagnosis skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience creating and maintain accurate and detailed guidelines and procedures
How To Apply:
Graduates who are interested and qualified can apply for the same position by visiting the Loginext careers portal.
Apply Link: Click Here