MAQ Software Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: MAQ Hiring Freshers of BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA of 2021 and 2020 Batch for the post off Software Engineer for the PAN India position with the CTC of 6-9 LPA. The candidates having good Elitmus pH score apply for the MAQ Off Campus drive before 14th March 2021.
About Company: MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions use AI, Cognitive Services including Azure Machine Learning, the latest cloud computing trends including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Big Data and advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server, Power BI, and the latest form factors such as iOS and Android. The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past twenty years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics, Data Platform, Cloud Platform, Application Development, Application Integration, DevOps, Project and Portfolio Management, Collaboration and Content, Datacenter, and Security. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services.
MAQ Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad, Mumbai
Salary: 6-9 LPA
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Last Date To Apply: Sunday, 14 Mar, 2021
Drive Date: Tuesday, 16th Mar, 2021
Drive Location: Online
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2020/21 batch BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA
- Good academics (60 % throughout)
- Good pH score
- No active backlogs
MAQ Software Off Campus Job Description:
Gather Software requirements and Data Analytics (~20%)
- Elicit requirements from customer
- Review User Stories and create software development tasks
- Participate in daily project team huddles and attend daily calls with the onsite team and customer to understand business needs
- Work closely with business intelligence and analytics developers to understand, analyze, make solution recommendations, and define alternate strategy for data design, data orchestration, and ensure data consistency and accuracy
Develop architecture design (~20%)
- Develop iterative prototypes and analyze various upstream data sources
- Prepare approach document based on the business needs
- Identify design alternatives and conduct technical feasibility
- Develop proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback
- Develop database schema and document other architectural dependencies for a reliable, scalable, and optimal solution
- Develop algorithms to convert functional specifications into software design.
Application development using Azure SQL, Azure services, Power BI, Machine Learning, SharePoint Online, Power Apps, and C# (~50%)
- Develop, maintain, and enhance ADF pipelines, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Databricks, and various forms of BI content including reports, dashboards, and analytical models
- Develop and maintain the machine learning models using Python
- Develop various rich content report using Power BI
- Write frontend and backend code as per the approach document
- Unit test the solution
- Develop, maintain, and enhance web applications using latest frameworks and libraries
- Analyze the reports generated by the tools and incorporate the changes/ results
- Conduct peer code reviews and external code reviews using Git and Azure DevOps
- Generate and deploy daily builds for verification and customer review
- Ensure the consistency between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database layer, and the user’s experience in interacting with that data
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot solutions
- Verification Automation framework development using Selenium and other tools
Training and certifications (~10%)
- Participate in technical study groups
- Complete Microsoft certifications like Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate, Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate, Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate, Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate, and Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Complete MOOC courses from Coursera, edX, and Udemy along with other in-house courses
How to prepare for the interview and technical assessment:
- The interviewer is looking for evidence of your problem-solving skills, technical expertise, and passion for the latest technologies. In the brief interaction, consider sharing your GitHub profile and code you may have written. You can also specify your achievements on coding platforms like HackerRank, Topcoder, CodeChef, etc.
- Review the basics on Database course, Data Structures and Algorithms, and Machine Learning related courses. You can complete Coursera and edX courses to brush up your knowledge.
- Review two books by Rajeev Agarwal to understand work culture and expectations from employers. These books may be available in your library.
How To Apply MAQ Off Campus Drive 2021:
The interested and eligible graduates having good pH score register on the following elitmus jobs description.
MAQ Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here