Mavenir Systems Off Campus Recruitment 2022: Mavenir systems is hiring fresher graduate candidates for the role of Software Engineer across Pune location in India. Detailed Job Description is available below.
About the company:
Mavenir is purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions.Leveraging industry-leading firsts in VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC and Cloud RAN, Mavenir accelerates network transformation for more than 250+ CSP customers in over 130 countries, serving over 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Headquartered in Richardson, Texas. Mavenir has additional major facilities in Longueuil, Canada, Reading, United Kingdom, Espoo, Finland, Sydney, Australia, Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia, Singapore, Shanghai, China, and Gurgaon, Mumbai & Bangalore, India.
Mavenir Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 For Freshers
Company Name : Mavenir Systems
Company Website : https://mavenir.com/
|Job Profile||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech (CS / IT / IS / ECE / ETE)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Good understanding of 5G, LTE and/or UMTS standards.
- Knowledge of 3GPP NR, EUTRAN procedures.
- Knowledge on any of the protocols like RRC, MAC, RLC, LTE/NR L3/L2 protocol stacks.
- Knowledge of RRM, Tr069 interface, NETCONF, YANG.
- Experience of developing UNIX/Linux applications.
- Excellent knowledge of C, data structures and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Network virtualisation concepts will be a plus.
- Experience of any of the following would also be an advantage: IP Networks and Protocols, SCTP, MTP3, M3UA, SS7, SCCP, HNBAP, RUA, RANAP, S1AP, GTP
- Good knowledge of any of version control system like SVN, MKS, clearcase.
- Good team player with knowledge of Agile methodology will be a plus.
Mavenir, as a OEM, has commercially deployed various versions of 2G/3G/LTE Access Points(AP) in many operator networks worldwide.
There is also a focus to build commercially viable 5G solutions in addition to existing flagship products and make them scalable.
This provides a cost effective solution to our customers to setup and deploy new network capabilities on a large scale quickly.
Working as part of the AP Development team in Pune, this role is responsible for the evolution and maintenance of the AP protocol stack.
Whilst being involved with all aspects of the 5G/LTE stack development, maintenance is anticipated.
The role requires specific expertise in the area of the 5G/LTE stack software development across layers with platform knowledge.
Aspects of unit and target testing, including automated testing are necessary.
- Primarily responsible for the design, development and testing of 5G/LTE features for small cell system being developed by Mavenir
- Software development (code & test) of their modules with no supervision. Ability to do low-level design and participate in high level design.
- Adherence to development process and quality metrics.