Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring MBOS Graduate Engineer Trainee in Bangalore office location.
Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Drive 2023
Job Title : MBOS Software Integration Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : High in Industry
Experience : 0-1 Year
Batch : 2022/2021/2020 or Any
Mercedes-Benz Job Description :
Mercedes Benz Research & Development India (a subsidiary of Mercedes Benz AG) is looking for young and enthusiastic professionals for the State of the Art “Mercedes Benz Operating System” in the area of Automated Driving.
– Integrate the Adaptive Autosar Software stack into the AD System HW/Software platform and Application development
– Technically handcraft the various platform software deliveries to meet the Functional Safety/Product requirements
– Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++, Knowledge on linux
– Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
– Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking etc.
– Strong analytical and communication skills
– Masters or Bachelors in Engineering in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science Engineering
– 0- 1 years of experience in Automotive Software Development
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified graduates apply for the same position by visiting the Mercedes-Benz off-campus careers portal.
Mercedes-Benz Apply Link: Click Here