Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021:
Microchip looking to hire fresh engineering graduates for the role of Software Engineer through freshers hiring drive across Bangalore location. The eligible and interested graduates register for Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021.
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Job Title: Software Engineer I
Job Location: Bangalore
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering
Microchip, Inc. has a early-career Systems Software Development Engineer opening based in Bangalore, India to be a key contributor in the testing effort of our storage firmware and driver applications. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of quality for a family of storage projects. You will need to implement automated tests for all layers of the application. Design / Develop tools and frameworks to enable machines to do continuous system testing.
- Work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions
- Work as part of a team to design, develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solution under various x32 & x64 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution
- Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code and engineering discussions
- Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using C++
- Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects
- Reproduce, root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in timely manner
- Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization
- Minimum of 0-3 years of hand on experience of working in C++ and Linux or Windows environment.
- Good programming skills –
- Object oriented design and understanding of OOPS concept
- C++ programming
- Good knowledge on data structures
- Good analysis/debugging skills
- Problem solving Skills
- Good Communication Skills
How To Apply Microchip Drive:
The interested and eligible freshers register on the following Microchip careers page as soon as possible.
Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here