Microchip Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Microchip looking to hire fresh engineering graduates for the Engineer -NCG Post through freshers hiring drive across India. The eligible and interested graduates register for this job position on Microchip Careers page.
About Microchip: Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Job Title: Engineer – NCG
Job Location: Across India
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in CS/IT/EE/ECE or Relatd
Microchip Technology Inc. is looking for a new college graduate to work in a team that is implementing advanced verification methodologies to perform pre-silicon verification of 32-bit Microcontroller products.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop an effective suite of tests and test environments using a mix of System Verilog, C/C++ and PERL/Phython to achieve functional verification goals.
- Work with verification, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive verification plans.
- Help develop effective functional assertions and cover points.
- Verify structural and functional coverage of module and system level test suite.
- Help develop scripts to automate verification process
- BE minimum, MS/M.Tech preferred.
- Good understanding of Digital Design Fundamentals.
- Understanding of Microcontroller architecture and products.
- Good programming skills in Verilog, System Verilog, C/C++, PERL, Phython.
- Experience using EDA tools such as Questasim, VCS, NCSim, NCVerilog.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming is a plus.
- Studied VLSI, Computer Architecture, Digital Design, C/C++ Programming during the course work.
- Working/Internship experience in one of the verification methodology (UVM/VMM/OVM) is a plus
How To Apply Microchip Drive:
The interested and eligible freshers register on the following Microchip careers page as soon as possible.
Microchip Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here