Microland Off Campus Drive For Female Engineering Graduate 2022 : Microland hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Engineering Trainee. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Pune and Bangalore Office Location.
The detailed information about Microland Careers opening as follows.
Microland Off Campus Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : Female- Engineering Trainee
Job Location : Pune, Bangalore
Salary : 3.25 LPA
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA
Batch : 2022 Batch
About Company :
Microland is an Indian technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded by Pradeep Kar. The company employs more than 4,500 workers across its offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and North America. Wikipedia
Job Description :
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Eligibility Norms – For all circuit branches, a min of 60% passing percentage in 10th,12th and engineering with no current backlogs
- Should have graduated in the year 2021-2022
- Should be flexible to work in Bangalore/Pune (work location
Post COVID-19 Pandemic)
What we offer?
- We are looking to hire students for Graduate Engineer Trainee for a full time
- Total Compensation – INR 325,000 per annum.
The Traineeship period of 6 months would include the following:
- 2 months of classroom training
- 4 months of On-the-Job Training (OJT)
What are the important requirements of work?
- We are looking for candidates who are interested to work in a 24/7 setup with rotational shifts. The traineeship period will also require students to work in rotational shifts.
- In view of the rotational shifts, Microland offers optional subsidized cabs services to its employees who opt for it, which is a door to door drop facility.
- This service is equipped with state-of-the-art tracking system and ensures safety & security of our staff at all points in time.
- Students who wish to opt for this service, can do so by understanding Microland defined transport zones, and provide necessary supporting documentation of place of residence.
How will the training be conducted post selection?
- The training will be either conducted at our office premises, or at common location or online (basis covid-19 situation).
- Hence it is very important that the candidates have laptop/desktop at their residence with an internet facility and capability to take up the training classes online.
What is my Job Role?
- Deliver the assigned project/tasks in-a-given time frame.
- Provide solution to customer problems regarding IT Infrastructure or Digital
- Troubleshoot Application/IT infrastructure (Desktop, Network, Datacenter etc) related
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source
code revision control
- Troubleshoot Application reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests
for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Analyze given requirement carefully and devise solution.
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard.
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need.
- Work independently when required.
- Contribute to organization initiatives.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Microland careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here