Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023 : Microsoft is hiring new Graduates as User Experience Design Engineer across Microsoft PAN offices in India.
The detailed information about Microsoft Careers opening as follows.
Microsoft UX Designer Freshers Hiring 2023
Job Title : User Experience Designer
Job Location :
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : Approx 23 LPA
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : Students
Qualification : Bachelor’s or master’s degree in design graduating in 2023.
Job Description :
Those hired into this role are invited to participate in Microsoft Aspire Experience, a two-year
learning and development experience where you’ll build your network, cultivate intentional
capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting
As a UX designer at India Development Center (MSIDC), you will have the opportunity to work
closely with product teams to produce world-class, and delightful design solutions in line with
our business goals and with the intention of enabling the best possible experience for our
- Work collaboratively with the world’s best user experience researchers, program
managers, product planners and developers from the early stages of planning through
- Identify opportunities and generate innovative ideas, to influence the design direction
and make our already popular products even more successful.
- Understand Microsoft’s design principles and frameworks and apply them consistently in
the design process.
- Create and assess design solutions based on user research input, user goals, and
- Demonstrate customer obsession by focussing on customer & user needs, and translate
those into product experiences
- Deliver world-class interaction designs from initial concept through finished product
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user
- Create wireframes, journey maps, user jobs and scenarios, task flows, and personas in
support of interaction designs for software-based experiences.
- Participate in the development and enhancement of product user experience via creation
of interaction models and detailed designs for new and existing product features.
Conceptualize and deliver artifacts at various levels of fidelity.
- Participate in periodic design reviews, evaluate the designs against the project and
design goals, and help identify & mitigate any gaps and risks.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in design graduating in 2023.
- A portfolio showcasing creative thinking, proficiency in translating research insights into
great product experiences, and reflecting the synthesis of good visual & interaction
- Strong problem-solving skills and a command of interaction and visual design
- Knowledge of methods for gathering and analyzing UX research data.
- User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply research insights
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as self-confidence.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Microsoft careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here