NetApp Off Campus Drive 2021:
NetApp is looking to hire fresher candidates for the role of Mts Software engineer across the Bangalore Location. The details about the NetApp Off Campus Drive 2021 are described below.
NetApp was founded in 1992 by David Hitz, James Lau, and Michael Malcolm as Network Appliance, Inc. At the time, its major competitor was Auspex Systems. In 1994, NetApp received venture capital funding from Sequoia Capital. It had its initial public offering in 1995. NetApp thrived in the internet bubble years of the mid 1990s to 2001, during which the company grew to $1 billion in annual revenue. After the bubble burst, NetApp’s revenues quickly declined to $800 million in its fiscal year 2002. Since then, the company’s revenue has steadily climbed.
In 2006, NetApp sold the NetCache product line to Blue Coat Systems. In 2008, Network Appliance officially changed its legal name to NetApp, Inc., reflecting the nickname by which it was already well-known. On June 1, 2015, Tom Georgens stepped down as CEO and was replaced by George Kurian.
In May 2018 NetApp announced its first End to End NVMe array called All Flash FAS A800 with release of ONTAP 9.4 software. NetApp claims over 1.3 million IOPS at 500 microseconds per high-availability pair. In January 2019 Dave Hitz announced retirement from NetApp.
NetApp Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Member of Technical Staff Software Engineer (Mts Software Engineer)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Typically requires a Masters degree in computer science or IT branches without experience
As a software engineer in Performance Engineering, you will work as part of a team responsible for modeling, measurement and analysis of storage systems performance with focus on Cloud. As part of the Research and Development function, the overall focus of the group is on competitive market and customer requirements, technology advances, product quality, product cost and time-to-market. Performance engineers focus on performance analysis and improvement for new products and features as well as enhancements to existing products and features.
- Create analytical and simulation models to predict the performance of different features and components of storage systems
- Evaluate design trade-offs for enhanced performance
- Tune existing designs for benchmark results and collect measurement information for future systems development.
- Find and resolve performance issues and performance regressions in the product
- Work closely with development teams to drive performance improvement agenda
- Resolve potential complex performance issues in the customer environment, if escalated from support organization
- Understanding of computer systems performance concepts
- Knowledge and/or experience in computer operating systems, computer architecture, and networking
- Knowledge of data structures, multi-threading, and standard programming practices (C/C++, Python)
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture and technologies
- Knowledge of storage and file systems, systems programming, highly desirable
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the NetApp Off Campus Drive through online mode. Shortlisted candidates will receive the intimation to their registered e-mail id about the further selection process.
NetApp Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here