Last Date:- 25 July, 2019.
Number of Vacancies are as follows:
- High Court of Judicature at Bombay:
Number of posts – Select List of 47 candidates.
- High Court Bench at Nagpur:
Number of posts – Select List of 2 candidates.
- High Court Bench at Aurangabad:
Number of posts – Select List of 5 candidates.
- Pay Band –
Rs. 15600 – 39100 plus Grade Pay 5400/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Age:- between 21 to 38 years ( on the date of publication of advt.)
- Must have University Degree (exempted if the candidate is (1) already working as Lower Grade Stenographer for not less than 10 years or Higher Grade Stenographer for not less than 8 years or (2) Having total 10 years of experience as Stenographer inclusive of the service as Lower Grade and/or Higher Grade Stenographer in the High Court or in any other Court or Tribunal or in the office of Advocate General or Government Pleader.
- possess Government Commercial Certificate or have passed examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. for speed of 120 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 50 w.p.m. in English Typing.
- possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processor in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes : a) Universities established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994. b) Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education c) NIC g) CDAC k) CEDIT d) DOEACC h) DATAPRO l) MSCIT e) APTECH i) SSI f) NIIT j) BOSTON
- Candidate shall be selected on the basis of examination in Shorthand, Typing and VivaVoce. The Shorthand and Typing tests will be of 40 marks each and Vivavoce will be of 20 marks. Minimum passing marks both for Shorthand Test and Typing Tests will be 20 each. The Shorthand Transcription and Typing Test will be taken on Computer. If the candidate passes the Shorthand Dictation Test, he/she will be eligible for Typing Test. If he/she passes the Typing Test, he/she will be eligible for VivaVoce. The examination shall consist of the following three parts : PART I Dictation of two passages in English containing total 600 words for transcription to ascertain the speed in Shorthand. PART – II A passage in English containing 500 words for typing to ascertain the speed in Typing. PART – III Viva-vice
- The candidates will have to appear for tests and viva-voce as and when called for, at their own expenses.
- The Shorthand Dictation Test, Typing Test will be conducted at respective stations and Vivavoce will be conducted at the High Court of Judicature at Bombay, Bombay.
- The timetable and venue for Shorthand Dictation Test, Typing Test and Viva-voce of the candidates who make themselves eligible would be displayed on the official website of the High Court. Candidates can download their call letters for Shorthand Dictation Test, Typing Test and Vivavoce from their respective profile.
- The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for Vivavoce /Interview in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the Shorthand Dictation Test and Typing Test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the applications, verifications of documents and testimonials produced at the time of Vivavoce/Interview. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for Vivavoce/Interview.
- The schedule of recruitment process is subject to change on account of any unforeseen event/s beyond the control of the High Court. Such change would be published on the official web site of the High Court from time to time.
- No complaint/grievance of the candidate shall be entertained or heard by the High Court in case of their failure to see the call letter on their registered email account within stipulated time.
- The candidate should provide the correct Email ID and his/her own registered Mobile number on which correspondence will be made, if any .
Instructions to the Candidates:-
- Eligible candidate as per the detailed advertisement can apply from 11 July 2019 to 25 July 2019 on https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Before filling in online application, candidate must have his /her latest passport size photograph and signature duly scanned in separate files in the .jpg/.jpeg format in such a manner that file size should not exceed 40KB each and shall attach the same at the appropriate places shown in the online application form.
- Procedure for filling in the form as per the given advertisement is available on https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in
- The online application will not be considered for the advertised post unless online payment or challan payment is made towards application fees.
- The fees of Rs. 300/ should be paid either online or by challan. The fees shall be nonrefundable.
- Procedure for online payment a. Click on “my account” tab on top left. b. Click on “my account” select “ my application” and then select “direct recruitment”. c. For making online payment two options are available. 1) Pay online 2) Pay by challan d. Under option “ pay online” payment can be made through credit card, debit card, net banking etc. e. For option “pay by challan” a candidate need to take print of challan and pay the fees through any branch of State Bank of India. f. A Candidate should pay by challan after two hours of submitting the application online and in any case on or before the last date of payment by challan
- The candidate should not enclose copies of the certificates / documents at the stage of submitting application online.
- Candidate, who is likely to be called for vivavoce, must submit to the Registrar [Personnel], High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, attested copies of the following certificates and produce originals thereof for verification, at the time of vivavoce : a)Certificate or proof of date of birth (Leaving/Birth Certificate/Board Certificate of SSC). b) The mark sheets and passing certificates of Matriculation, Graduation, proficiency in Shorthand and Typing (both in English) and Post Graduation, Law Graduation, if any. c)Certificate issued by Government Board (G.C.C.) or I.T.I. for the speed of 120 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 50 w.p.m., or above in English Typing. d)Certificate issued by reputed Institutions mentioned in Clause (iv) showing proficiency in use of a Word Processor like M.S. Word, Wordstar or Lunix etc. e) Experience Certificate, if any. f) Caste certificate from such authority as prescribed by the Government, wherever applicable. g) Domicile Certificate in case of candidates from State of Maharashtra. h) Original Character certificates speaking specifically about character of the candidate issued by two respectable persons, with their name, designation and full postal address. (issued on or after date of publication of the advertisement). i) No Objection Certificate issued by the Government Office where the candidate is already working and has applied with prior approval of Head of the Department