PTC is currently seeking Freshers for the position of Cloud Ops Engineer in Pune.
As a Cloud Ops Engineer at PTC, you would be responsible for managing and maintaining the company’s cloud infrastructure, including its servers, databases, and applications. This is an entry-level position that is specifically aimed at recent graduates and those who are new to the workforce.
Job Title: Cloud Service Operations Engineer, Associate
Job Location: Pune
Experience: Freshers or 1 year
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Salary: High in Industry
- You will be part of team responsible to execute the technical deliverables of the PTC Cloud delivery functions and create innovation for the PTC Cloud Portfolio Solutions
- The Cloud Technical Track is responsible to execute the technical deliverables of the PTC Cloud delivery functions and create innovation for the PTC Cloud Portfolio Solutions. Members of the Cloud Technical Track combine strong PTC product knowledge and Public Cloud expertise and security standards to meet or exceed customer expectations
- This team based in Gurgaon works closely with cross-functional group of professionals across the globe.
Day to Day activities.
- Install and resolve install issues for PTC Application and its supporting 3rd Party Software (COGNOS, Solid Works, etc.).
- Deploy and resolve issues for customer change packages (for example: Windchill Builds).
- Deploy CPS, MOR Updates and Temp Patches. Evaluate install and deployment procedures for required changes based on version changes of PTC Application and its supporting 3rd Party Software.
- Configure PTC Application and its supporting to 3rd Party Software according to documented PTC Cloud Standards.
- Execute basic maintenance activities (for example: data purge, patching, security updates, etc.).
- Execute PTC Application System Administration Tasks (following documented PTC Cloud standards)
- 0 – 1 years of hands on experience with Windchill PLM, Linux and Cloud Providers.
Must have skills
- Command line Linux Skills
- Java, DBMS, Apache webserver – basic understanding
- Awareness/Experience using a Ticketing System like Salesforce or Service Now
- Understanding of Cloud and Support stack
- Strong, proven diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
- Problem-solving and communication skills, in particular with the customer.
How To Apply?
Freshmen and postgraduates who are interested and eligible should register for this drive as soon as possible.
Click Here To Apply For PTC Cloud Engineer