Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2021: Red Hat looking to hire new talent for the Pune office location. The Engineering Computer Science, IT, Freshers can apply for the Red Hat jobs in Pune. Red Hat Hiring Freshers of Computer Science, IT or Electronics for the under the Graduate Trainee Program 2021 for various roles for the Pune, Maharashtra office location. The freshers of 2021/2020/2019 of BE/B.Tech as well BSC, BCA, MCA, or MSC, M.Tech or MBA graduates can apply for the virtual off campus drive in Pune
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.
Red Hat Off Campus Graduate Trainee Program 2021
|Company Name :||Red Hat|
|Job Title :||Trainee Associate|
|Salary :||Best in Industry|
|Experience :||Freshers / 0-2|
he Red Hat Global Support Services team is looking for a Trainee Associate Technical Support Engineer to join us in Pune, India. The Global Support Services team focuses on resolving issues for enterprise customers by providing high-level technical support and sustaining engineering services to maximize uptime and reduce IT costs.
In this graduate trainee program, you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading open source developers to support new solutions and customer offerings.
You will also receive on the job training, including an introduction to Red Hat products like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Red Hat Storage, Red Hat Virtualization, clustering, Red Hat Cloud, and Red Hat Satellite, as well as soft skill training and technical troubleshooting.
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
The 2021 Graduate Trainee program will be conducted in a virtual mode for a period of up to 6 months. This position has the potential to convert to a full-time role as an Associate Technical Support Engineer at the end of the internship period.
Primary job responsibilities
- Perform basic investigation and troubleshooting of Red Hat enterprise application server suite of products and additional layered products to find resolutions for technical issues
- Gather information for each bug and provide analysis to fully understand the issue
- Propose and discuss fixes or workarounds and provide advice to educate customers
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
- Incorporate your findings to Red Hat’s knowledge base
- Support Red Hat’s global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in a user friendly way
- Focused on delivering remarkable and consistent customer experience
- Self-motivated and comfortable working within a team
- Ability to learn, adopt, and practice Red Hat Values and Competencies
- Must have graduated within the last two years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, computer science or IT, science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Basic understanding of Linux, containers, and open source
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking and UNIX services and concepts
- Open source community experience through project contribution is a plus
The interested and eligible register on the following red hat off campus drive link.
Red Hat Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here