Siemens Internship Program 2021: Siemens is looking to hire fresher graduates and post graduates for the role of Student Inern across Bangalore location in India. Detailed job description is given below.
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Siemens Internship Program 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Student Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Organization:- Siemens Advanta
Experience: Freshers (2021 Batch)
- We are looking for BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent with experience of 0 years of experience. (Graduates)
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
The candidate will be responsible for the software design and development related to Siemens Motion Control software product portfolio. The candidate will design, implement and support the software to advance the product portfolio
- Development of a complex Motion Control application on Windows/ Linux
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders all over the world
- Discussing requirements, design, implementation and error correction, creating expected documentation, defining tests, creating automated tests
- Team work in agile/lean environment
- Adapt to SIEMENS proprietary languages and development e.g. MDDL, XDD
- Proficient in Object Oriented programming concepts
- Proficient in Python/ C# / C /C++ (Any one language)
- Soft skills
- Good communication skills
- Self reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following Siemens Internship Program 2021 link as possible.
Siemens Internship Program 2021 Apply Link: Click Here