Siemens Off Campus hiring drive for Freshers candidates of BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech for the role of Software Engineer/Tester across Bangalore location. Detailed job description is given below.
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices.
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview :-
Job Title : Junior Software Developer \ Junior Software Tester \ Junior Test Automation Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Freshers /0-3 Year
- We need a graduate – Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent in Computer Science , Electronics and Communication , Electrical , Information science, with 0 years of experience and less than equal to 3 years of experience (Off Campus Graduate)
- Exposure in C#, SDTC (software development test cycle) knowledge
- Proficient in Object Oriented programming concept and C#
- Good communication skills, Self reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
- Experience with test automation
- Knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of English
- The desire to educate and develop your knowledge
- Knowledge of PLC programming as advantage
What part will you play!
- The candidate will be responsible for the software design, testing and development related to Siemens software product portfolio.
- The candidate will design, implement, Test and support the software to advance the product portfolio
- Test development framework on a complex application on Windows/ Linux
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders all over the world
- Discussing requirements, design, implementation , test and error correction, creating expected documentation, defining tests, creating automated tests
- Team work in agile/lean environment.
- Develop Software Products using various languages and technology space.
- Testing products from Decentral SIMATIC peripheries (e.g. ET200 SP, ET200 ecoPN, etc.)
- Designing Test cases based on product specification, their implementation and execution
- Designing and writing scripts for Test Automation and Continuous Integration
- Analyzing test results and working close with developers for troubleshooting
- Engineering and programming Industrial Automation systems from Siemens (Step7, TIA Portal)
- Gathering deeper knowledge of Industrial Communication protocols (e.g. PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, IO-Link) and implementing it
How To Apply:
The interested graduates register on this Siemens Off Campus Drive Link.