Siemens Off Campus Recruitment 2022:
Siemens is Hiring fresher candidates for the role of Developer/ tester across Pune location. Detailed job description is given below.
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices.
Siemens Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Developer/ Tester
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Pune
Experience : Freshers
- You should an engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or Any Equivalent degree.
- You should be Good in English writing, speaking.
- You should have Good interpersonal communication skills.
- You should have Understanding of any Version Control Systems.
We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
- You should be proficient in any coding Language.
- We will prefer If you have coding knowledge with Golang or Angular.
- You should have good problem-solving skills, ability to apply logic correctly.
- You should have Experience in designing and developing REST apis.
- You Should be able to understand and analyze the software requirement by interacting with technical lead.
- You should have Understanding of the unit test framework and should be able to write unit tests for the developed software.
Siemens Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here