Signant Health Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 Hiring computer science or IT graduate as a position of Software Developer Trainee in Hyderabad location. Freshers having good knowledge on .NET, C#, Sql (DotNet programming ) apply now.
The Software Developer I creates, enhances and maintains business applications to support Bracket’s business needs. Working under the direction of Technical Lead, Team Lead and/or Software Development Manager this position implements assigned coding modules, performs unit testing, and documents their work according to accepted quality principles and supports testing.
Signant Health Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2020
|Company Name||Signant Health|
|Job Profile||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||As Per Standard|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Instagram Link||Off Campus Updates|
Key Accountabilities/Decision Making & Influence
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and maintains application components.
- Working with Business System Analysts (BSA) , gains an understanding of the business requirements for assigned tasks.
- Working with Technical Lead, Team Lead and/or Software Development Manager gains an understanding of design patterns, principles and standards to be followed in implementing assigned tasks.
- Understands and follows all coding standards.
- Creates robust, well documented code
- Creates database objects as required.
- Completes unit testing and peer review documentation as required.
- Working with development team, integrates implemented code and database objects into release application. Performs smoke testing for released application as required.
- Supports all phases of testing by efficiently diagnosing and resolving defects.
- Efficiently and effectively diagnoses and resolves defects.
- Identifies areas of the application impacted by the resolution and works with BSA and/or Software Test Engineer to define test cases required for the resolution.
- Completes all required change control documentation including updates to design and other technical documents as required.
- Deploys resolution to testing and production environment as required.
Quality System Responsibilities
- Performs all work in accordance with documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Working Instructions.
- Adheres to Good Clinical Practices (GCP), 21 CFR Part 11 and other regulatory requirements as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical major.
- Demonstrated experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelors Degree.
- 0-1 year experience professionally developing software.
- Experience with some or all of the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, MySQL or other relational databases including stored procedures, views and triggers
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or other reporting tool
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2012, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Web page design
- Windows application design
- Object Relational Mapping (OR/M), MVC, MEF, Unity Framework, and Dependency Injection (DI) is a plus
- Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Subversion or other source control product
- Experience estimating development and support tasks.
- Familiarity with 21 CFR Part 11 or experience in a regulated environment desirable.
Competencies & Personal Attributes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete high quality technical documentation.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, procedures and approaches.
- Ability to meet established timelines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a team environment; establish and maintain effective work relationships with co-workers within and across functional areas.
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work.
How To Apply
The interested and eligible graduates apply on the following Signant Health careers link.
Apply Link: Click Here to register Signant Off Campus Recruitment 2020