Swiggy Off Campus Drive 2020: Swiggy Hiring Software Development Engineer I in Bangalore location. Graduates looking for Swiggy Software Developer jobs in Bangalore Apply Now. The Graduates having hands on 1+ year experience on Development can apply for the Swiggy careers opening.
Swiggy is India’s largest and highest-valued online food ordering and delivery platform founded in 2014. Swiggy is based in Bangalore, India, and as of March 2019, was operating in 100 Indian cities. In early 2019, Swiggy expanded into general product deliveries under the name Swiggy Stores.
Swiggy Careers Recruitment Opening:
Job Title : Software Dev Engineer 1
Job Location: Bangalore , KA
Experience: 1+ Year Hands On Application Dev
Salary: Best In Industry
Swiggy Hiring Developer Job Description:
Swiggy’s storefront Engineering team help customers enjoy personalized discovery and purchase experience across multiple product lines (Stores, Food, New initiatives). The team is trying to achieve this through thoughtfully crafted apps, smart catalogs, highly relevant search & intent-driven merchandising, checkout and payment systems.
We are looking for engineers who have built distributed systems with high reliability and have deep expertise in database design and performance tuning.
Knowledge of machine learning and other predictive modeling techniques would be preferred. Few interesting problems we’re solving, Client AppsSmart Catalog & Category IntelligencePersonalized search & merchandising experiencePaymentsPricingOrder management system
We are looking for a passionate hands-on engineers to join the Bangalore Swiggy Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
Required Skill Set:
- Good problem solving skills with a minimum of 1- 2 years of experience
- Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures with space and time complexities
- Strong design skills involving data modeling and low level class design
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns
- Proficiency in at least one programming language Follow industry coding standards and responsible for writing maintainable/scalable/efficient code to solve business problems
- Hands-on experience of working with Databases and Linux/Unix platform
- Follow SDLC in agile environment and collaborate with multiple cross functional teams to drive on-time deliveries
- Strong technical aptitude and good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- B Tech/M Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college