TCS off campus hiring drive for Engineering Graduates of 2020 and 2021 Batch through Special Edition of TCS NQT in October 2021. The eligible Graduates apply as soon as possible on the TCS Careers page on or before 24th September 2021. TCS invited application from 2020 and 2021 engineering batch for the full time Associate System Engineer Position Across India through PAN India Off Campus Hiring.
TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive Overview:
Job Title: Associate System Engineer
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Last Day To Register: Closes on or before 15 November 2021
Test Date: November 2021
TCS Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria:
- Degree Required: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from Year of Passing
- Batch: 2020 and 2021
- % Criteria – CGPA of 6 or 60% throughout academics
- Backlog Criteria – No active backlogs shall be permissible at the time of appearing for the process
- Gap Criteria – Overall gap(s) in academics should not exceed 27 months until highest qualification
- Age – Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test
- Work experience – Work experience must not exceed 2 years
- Highest Qualification – Highest Qualification should be full time and students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
- Eligibilty Checks – TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature
TCS Off Campus For 2020 & 2021 TEST DETAILS
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
|Sections||Questions||Time (in mins)|
TCS Off Campus Hiring Application Process
Please read the official TCS Notification before you apply TCS Off Campus Hiring For 2020 & 2021 Batch : Click Here
Application process for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YoP 2020 and 2021:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
TCS Official Off Campus Notification: Click Here