Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021:
Teradata is looking to hire candidates for the role of Intern across Hyderabad Location in India. The details about the Teradata off Campus Drive 2021 are described below.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world’s most complex data challenges at scale.
Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Intern
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad,
Salary: Best in Industry
- Bachelor’s/Master’ s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline with over 7.0 GPA/70%
- Advance knowledge of Linux, SQL, Windows, mainframe operating systems.
- Knowledge on Host software (MVS, VM etc), disk array architecture, Networking concepts and topology.
- Knowledge on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is an advantage.
- Teradata Database experience & Certification is a plus.
- As a technical support specialist Intern for Teradata’s Base Support team, you will provide hardware and software first level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division.
- This position requires 7 X 24 availability and willingness to work in shifts. You will perform troubleshooting activities, escalate problems to the appropriate party(s), identify solutions and communicate the solution to the customer. You will develop and maintain a working knowledge of current hardware, software, firmware, processes, and tools. You are required to have both strong technical and interpersonal skills.
- Accept and respond to incoming calls, incidents and emails.
- Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
- Research problems and analyze issues.
- Identify and share known solutions from knowledge base.
- Help end-users implement solutions.
- Track, monitor and maintain incident progress.
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts ASAP.
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here