Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2021: Thermofisher Scientific is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Software Engineer-I across Bangalore Location. The details about the Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2021 is described below.
About Thermofisher Scientific:-
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.s.
Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2021:-
Job Title: Software Engineer-I
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-2 year (2019 – 2021 Batch)
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in the role, BE/BTech or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Proficiency with Anguar, Java Script, Node JS
- Desktop Software development using Anguar, Java Script, Node JS
- We are responsible for developing and delivering SaaS based applications and digital lab (Cloud-based) tools, to help scientists do their work more efficiently and with precision, enabling them to make our world healthier, cleaner and safer. Our world class software products and solutions accelerate scientific discovery and lab productivity. These solutions
- Provide rich content, selection tools, collaboration tools and scientific apps that allow our customers to focus on innovation and the complexities of their science.
- Create a connected world for our customers where discoveries happen the smart way — where every device/product is connected, self-aware, and self-healing—thereby enabling efficient workflows and collaborative science.
- Enable our customers to efficiently manage their lab by providing them insight to workflow processes, asset uptime and product availability.
- We give them the flexibility to access what they need when they need it, allowing them to select and receive products and services across multiple channels. We apply industry best practices to the design, development, and deployment of world-class software products built to leverage the power and scalability of the cloud.
- Hands on Software Development of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s software products.
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific requirements
- Participate as a team member on product release projects.
- Work with Support to address customer issues.
- Effectively apply project methodology and standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Software Engineer – I through online mode.
Thermofisher Scientific Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here