Thryve Digital Health is conducting an off-campus drive in 2023 to hire Trainee Engineers with 0-2 years of experience as well as fresh graduates. The drive will be held in Chennai and Hyderabad office locations. If you’re interested in this opportunity, you can apply for the position of Trainee Engineer at Thryve Digital Health. Don’t miss out on this chance to kickstart your career.
Thryve Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview :-
Job Title : Trainee Engineer Developer
Job Location : Chennai, Hyderabad
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Education : BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/BCOM or Any Related
Batch : 2023/2022 or Any
Job Description Of Thrvye Digital Developer :
This job takes the lead in providing more complex application development services typically as part of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test and implement more complex systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to Highmark IT standards and policies. Developers provide general support to maintain more complex applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers. May mentor less experienced team members.
• Takes a proactive role for analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing more complex application enhancements, as well as providing general production support, meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
• Utilizes and participates in the more complex full system development life cycle, per current Highmark SDLC standards.
• Takes a role in collaborating with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Concentrates on providing innovative solutions to more complex business needs.
• Takes a role in providing required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 24×7 supports when necessary.
• Performs work in compliance with all Highmark and Highmark IT standards, policies and procedures.
• Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting more complex technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
• Experience with databases specially SQL
• Experience working in MYECLIPSE and core JAVA
• Experience with Microsoft tools.
How To Apply for Thrvye Digital Careers ?
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the role of Developer Trainee are encouraged to apply as soon as possible through the online application mode.
Apply Link : Click Here