Ubisoft Recruitment Drive 2021: Ubisoft is hiring fresher graduates in the field of Computer Science/ IT for the role of IT Support Intern across Mumbai location in India. Eligible candidates may apply for the role after reading the detailed job description.
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassins Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune & Mumbai! We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you have got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Ubisoft Recruitment Drive 2021
Job Title: Intern – IT Support
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: Freshers/0-1 year
Salary: Best in Industry
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT
This job position is to provide technical support to Ubisoft staff of Mumbai and Pune office on using their IT equipment’s. Be responsible for the evaluation, installation and maintenance of staff’s computer hardware, software, networks and associated peripherals. Moreover, the person also participates in IT projects to improve users’ productivity.
1. Provide technical support on Desktop facilities
1.1Setup and support a variety of computer hardware, software, networks and associated peripherals, including hardware and software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrade.
1.2 Determine source and nature of computer malfunction using diagnostic and application software. Adjust, repair and resolve hardware and software problems, referring more complex networking problems to network administrators or supervisor.
1.3 Respond to requests for computer assistance from staffs experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking; respond to inquiries concerning systems operation and other computer related technologies; respond to priority incidents as needed
1.4 Answer user’s query and service requests in the ticketing system
1.5 Document and assess problems, resolving them independently or routing them as needed
1.6 In coordination with network administrators, assist with network software deployment and problem troubleshooting
1.7 Provide follow up and progress updates to the users.
1.8 Provide introductory training and support on new hardware and software to staffs
1.9 Utilize a good working knowledge of the operating systems and of on-line applications to provide users with uninterrupted support whenever possible
1.10 Adhere to schedule for on-site desktop support
1.11 Occasionally provide work guidance or orientation for non-routine procedures/policies
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
1.12 Test and evaluate new client-side hardware/software
1.13 Participate in establishment of the benchmark manufacturing workstations
1.14 Recommend and perform upgrades on hardware and software systems to ensure longevity
1.15 Perform additional functions incidental to computer support activities
1.16 Keep an eye on new computer technology.
1.17 Assess functional need to determine specifications for purchases
1.18 Follow standards & procedures defined by the global IT group
1.19 Assist in IT asset management
2. Participates in Desktop projects/tasks
2.1 Assist senior teammates in completion of projects.
2.2 Completes desktop related projects/tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a computer-related field
- Good at English speaking and writing skill.
- 0 to 1 years of desktop supporting experience in a 100+ users environment
- Knowledge of Cisco switches and routers, and in the configuration of IOS
- Knowledge of O365 and related products
- Knowledge of WAN acceleration technologies
- Knowledge of Wireless technologies
- Familiar with Microsoft based products
- Strong Knowledge of Operating System Windows 10, Macintosh and Linux will be advantage.
- Broad functional knowledge of desktop computer hardware and networking principle and system administration
- Basic knowledge of Desktop management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work activities, being good team player.
- Strong Learning capability and commit to self-development
- Core competency & Associated behaviors for the job
- Always think and act with the customer in mind – Understand customer
How To Apply?
The interested and eligible fresher graduates can register in this drive.
Ubisoft Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here