Volvo Recruitment 2022:
Volvo is hiring fresh graduates for the role of Associate Software Engineer – RPA across the Bangalore location in India. Detailed description of Volvo Recruitment 2022 is as follows.
About Volvo Group:
We at Volvo Group India, host the largest R&D Site outside of Sweden.
We work on cutting edge technologies in the domains of Vehicle Connectivity, Driver Interaction, Infotainment, ADAS, advanced electrical architecture and data analytics.Join our journey as we envision and work towards a better future…
Volvo Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer – RPA
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch
- Knowledge in RPA using UIPath
- Prior experience ( 0 – 1 year) in .Net/Java development and have good understanding on software engineering.
- Handled E2E RPA Development – Understand & Analyse requirements, Design, Develop, Validate and Deploy Automations
- Experience in handling business stakeholders on automation opportunities – provide consulting, prepare proposals and deliver PDD, SDD
- Experience in working with end user systems like web, SAP, outlook, pdf, MS office, Citrix, Mainframes etc.
- Good understanding and worked with Orchestrator, Kibana, Task Capture etc.
- Have a basic understanding on Foundations – Agile, Cloud Computing, Security and Devops
- Experience in working other RPA products – Power Automate
- Certification in UIPath is a plus
- Worked in Manufacturing/Automotive domain
At Digital & IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. You will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group? The time is now.
You will belong to RPA Digital Technologies team, primarily supporting our tenants/business stakeholders in the area of RPA platform, products and deliveries. Recently we have started to build cloud-based platforms for Intelligent Automation, and we want you to onboard this journey as we now move ahead.
You will, as a RPA Developer, be reporting to the Delivery Manager.
- Part of Scrum Team, delivering Automations to various business units within the Volvo Group.
- Full Stack Development: Completely responsible for Design, Develop, Validate and Deploy automations of different complexities.
- Interaction with business users – Attending End User demos, Requirements Capturing and Prepare Estimates
- Responsible to develop CRs, Maintain and Support Automations
- Develop internal tools and products
- You are a good team player, believe in collaboration and support your colleagues
- You are committed, who can independently manage tasks and responsibilities and secure to deliver the results on time
- You consider yourself a good problem-solver with innovative mindset and have good analytical skills
- You are customer focused with the ability to work closely with business stakeholder, managing stakeholder requirements and to address their pain points
- You are a quick learner, passionate about new technologies, curious to know, courageous to try and fail faster
Apply Link: Click Here