Western Union Off Campus Drive 2021: Western Union is looking to hire the entry level/ fresher candidates for the role of Trainee Associate – Solution Engineering across Pune Location in India. The details about the Western Union Off Campus Drive 2021 is described below.
About Western Union:-
Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It’s an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you’re ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
We’re a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.
Western Union Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Trainee Associate – Solution Engineering
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0-1 year)
Are you looking to play a critical role in leveraging the power of innovation to enhance customer’s experience in a motivated and passionate team? Are you ready to work for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate about integrating and build generic solutions that span across multiple portfolios in financial transactions?
You will be responsible for writing IT software code using the technology & product or domain skills acquired through academic knowledge and on-the-job learning in small module projects. This is a preparatory role for you to build technical, functional & domain knowledge before you get involved in developing software modules independently. You will be required to debug software issues in small project modules and provide fixes or resolve them under the direct supervision of a manager.
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered.
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Experience in developing on Windows/ Linux/Unix platforms
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc.)
- Write small software code (100-300 LOC per day), maintain, and improve existing software code in product modules as per provided specifications, and get it reviewed by the manager or mentors in the project team. Provide bug fixes to software issues identified during the development & testing phases under the guidance of senior team members.
- Write simple proof-of-concept software projects under the strict supervision of a senior in the project team.
- Learn software languages like Java / .Net, syntax, and coding practices to be implemented in projects.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Trainee Associate through online mode. Desirous candidates may apply ASAP.
Western Union Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here