Mindtree Campus Recruitment 2020 Selection Process: Mindtress hires Engineering Graduates through various placement drive. Here we are Covering full Mindtree selection process.
About Company: Mindtree Limited is an Indian global multinational information technology and outsourcing company headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey, USA. Now Owned by a Larsen & Toubro group. Mindtree Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 20,204 employees with annual revenue of $1 Billion.
Mindtree Selection Process 2020:
Mindtree conducts off as well on campus recruitment drive. Every year Mindtree hires freshers as well final year Engineering as well MCA Graduate.
Eligibility Criteria of Mindtree:
- 10th and 12th percentage 65%
- Aggregate of 65% in Engineering (BE / B.Tech / MCA only)
- Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA: Total marks obtained from in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by the total of maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester.
- Candidates need to clear all exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates
- Only Students from circuit branches can take part in the MindTree selection process (branches mentioned below).
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Electricals
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
Mindtree freshers recruitment process
- Online Aptitude Test
- Coding Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Mindtree Aptitude Test:
Mindtree generally conducts online test on AMCAT platform which consists of major amcat section as Quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, Verbal Ability and the coding Test. generally there are total 70-75 questions with each section approx 25 questions and 2 Coding problem.
Mindtree Quantitative Aptitude: This section consists of mathematics questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed
& distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
Mindtree Logical Reasoning: section consists of reasoning based questions from common topics of reasoning skills such as number , alphabet series, pattern matching etc
Mindtree Verbal Ability: This section consists of basic questions from English language like synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion and correction etc.
Mindtree Coding Round: There are basic 2 competitive coding problems which needs basic math and algorithm knowledge.
Mindtree Technical Interview:
Those who clear the first round will be called for Technical Interview. In this round basic questions from Programming, data structure, algorithm ,c/c++ as well basic oops concepts, Computer Network, Software Testing, Operating System, And Database Management will be asked. Also Interviewer asks questions from your CV/Resume as well final year project related. You need basic understanding of computer science to clear this round. focused on your favourite subjects they may ask you.
Mindtree HR Interview:
This is final round of selection in this interview. Interviewer asks questions related to your CV, family background, events participation, academic activities as well questions related Mindtree background. You can expect some puzzles in this round also some technical trending topics related.
Thanks for Reading.