Tech Mahindra Recruitment / selection Process, Test Pattern , Interview. TM hires Engineering , Science Graduates through campus recruitment every year. Tech Mahindra is one the Top IT company in India .Thousands of Fresh graduates look for new freshers opportunity in TM . Today we will share the details of how Mahindra hires Freshers through Campus Drive as well Tech mahindra campus syllabus.
About Company : Tech Mahindra is Indian based multinational IT service based company , TM is a $5 billion doller company. Tech Mahindra serves employees over 1.5 lakhs across 90+ countries. TM functions over consulting, product engineering, infrastructure managed services, and remote infrastructure management.
Eligibility Criteria For Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive :
- B.E / B.Tech in any discipline
- The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by the Central/State government of India.
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
- A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Tech Mahindra selection process.
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process :
The Selection process of Tech Mahindra consist of 4 Rounds .
- Online Test
- Story Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Tech Mahindra Campus Drive Syllabus
Tech Mahindra Online Test Pattern:
Tech Mahindra Online Test used to shortlist the candidates based on their Aptitude and technical skills . TM online test consist of 6-7 section.
- The total time allotted is 50 minutes. There is no sectional time limit. There is no negative marking .
- English Language General 1 consists of questions related to fill in the blanks, error detection, one word substitution, para jumbles, and prepositions & conjunctions.
- English Language General 2 contains questions on synonyms, analogies, sentence completion & sentence correction.
- English Language Comprehension- “what does the passage say” type questions.
- Quant contains questions on Profit and loss, time and work, ages, averages, SI, CI,
- Verbal Reasoning General covers questions based on Series, analogies, blood relations etc.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning- based on figures.
Tech Mahindra Story Writing :
In this Round, as the candidate will be shown a picture without any text or specific meaning. The candidate is then supposed to form a story based on his/her interpretation of the picture.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Tech Mahindra Technical Interview :
After Clearing the first two rounds candidates will be called for Technical IV, in this round interviewer mostly check your basic theoretical background knowledge , such as Data Structure , Java , Operating System and Computer Networking as well DBMS knowledge. Some Interviewer may ask basic coding questions in this round. For the Non CS/IT guy the will check your basic Programming knowledge and data structure.
HR Interview : This is final round of selection , they checks your basic background , your knowledge about company , strength, weakness, salary expectation, family friends, hobbies etc . after successful Clearing the round you will get the offer letter.