TCS Digital Recruitment 2021: TCS is going to conduct TCS Digital Off Campus Drive in Upcoming Month. Recently Some colleges reported than TCS organizing TCS Digital off campus Drive in first week of October. The expected Date of TCS digital is 3 and 4 October 2021 Here the Complete TCS Digital Selection Process and Eligibility Criteria.
TCS Digital Recruitment 2021
There are three way to get qualify for TCS Digital Recruitment.
1. You Are From Top College.
As per TCS Past Students experience, TCS selects Top colleges as Premium/Cream and Grade A,B,C institution. Ask your TPO your college one of them. The Cream(Top 40), Premium(100), and Grade A college students can directly seat for TCS Digital.
2. Crack TCS CodeVita
Those who clear the first round of TCS CodeVita. The top qualifier will get Direct Interview call from TCS NQT level Interview if you do well in these Interview you will get chance to participate in TCS digital. Mostly Students in top 5000 and are from top college get call for TCS NQT Interview.
3. Doing Well in TCS NQT
If you are not from above two. you have the final option to top the TCS NQT. If you do exceptionally well in TCS NQT you will be called for TCS Digital Test if you clear all the round and selected.
If you shortlist the above, You will go through
- Online TCS Digital Test
- Technical + HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Digital
The educational eligibility criteria to appear TCS Digital as follows.
- 60% or 7 CGPA in Graduation 10th, and 12th or Diploma.
Salary for TCS Digital:
The annual salary package for Freshers as TCS Digital Trainee may between 7-8 LPA.
TCS Digital Selection Pattern
- Round 1: TCS Digital Online Test
- Round 2: Technical Interview
- Round 3: HR Interview
Round 1: Digital Online Test
The TCS digital recruitment process starts with the online exam of duration 2 hours. TCS Digital online Exam have the following pattern (As per Previous Years).
TCS Digital Online Test Syllabus
As per previous exam pattern of TCS Digital, the test have the following types of questions.
TCS Digital English Syllabus
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Correction
- Cloze Passage
- Vocabulary – Synonyms, Antonyms
- Phrasal Verbs
- Forms of Voice and Speech
TCS Quantitative Syllabus
The TCS Digital Quant generally have medium – difficult level of questions. It consist of arithmetic, logical and analytical type questions as follows.
- Permutation and Combination
- Time and Work
- Time Speed and Distance
- Percentages, SI and CI
- Profit and Loss
TCS Digital Programming Logic Syllabus
Programming question are MCQs type and from the basic Computer Science Background, Generally main Subjects as follows.
- C/ C++/ Java
- Data Structures (Linked List, Stack, Queue, Trees, Graphs, Tries)
- Objected Oriented Programming
- Operating Systems
- RDBMS/ SQL
TCS Digital Coding Syllabus
Coding section of TCS Digital is the most challenging part. You need a better experience of competitive coding challenges. TCS Digital coding problems are covers the following topics
- Data Structures
- Algorithms Based
Round 2: TCS Digital Technical Interview
If you clear the first round of TCS Digital, then you will be called for Technical Interview. In this round basic questions from programming, C & Data Structures and Algorithm and if you are not from CS/IT background some questions from your branch and latest technology related will be asked.
If You from CS/IT background then in TCS Digital technical round questions from following topics may asked.
- Data Structures & Algorithms (Dynamic programming, backtracking, etc)
- SQL and DBMS
- Operating Systems
- Computer Networking
- C/C++/Java/Python Related
- Web and Android Development
- Digital areas like the Internet of Things, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, etc. (Other Branch Students also prepare)
Round 3: TCS Digital HR Interview
This is general round as like other companies Interview. Basic questions from you Interest, background, skills, hobbies, salary expectation and general knowledge related questions will be asked.
- TCS Digital Recruitment 2021 | Selection Process | Eligibility Criteria
- IBM Campus Recruitment Process For Freshers 2020
- Cognizant Campus Recruitment Process 2020 : Test Pattern And Interview
- Wipro Campus Recruitment Process : Test And Interview Pattern
- PayU Careers 2020 Hiring Data Engineer In Bangalore